Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Welcome back myself

I had not written anything in here for a long time....
Well, I got a reason so I forgive myself without any punishment....
I had been updating my blog in MIXI (the similar website as MYSPACE, but it's a Japanese version), and neglected my ex-blog, The King of Junk.
Since I always write in Japanese in MIXI, I kind of miss expressing my thoughts in English.
So from today, I'm gonna try writing here in English, and keep updating as much as possible.

The reason why I started writing in English is because yesterday I talked with my friend in U.S. and Canada and realized my laziness of keeping in touch.
I have been so away from them and barely contact with them, but I have to remind myself that there are some precious people whom I can communicate only in English.
So... yeah, let me just give it try...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home