Thursday, November 09, 2006

I know it's been more than 9 months since I blogged here.
Probably no one never read this anymore but I would keep writing as long as this page exists.

I quit my job in the end of September, after working & saving money for 2 and a half years.

Now finally I'm ready for another adventure.
My ideal trip for a long time.

Yes I will be in Africa in 10 days, and won't come back until the middle of Feb.

I already know that so many things will happen to me while I'm there.
I'm not gonna miss anything.

I wanna see things.
I wanna meet people.
I wanna feel the world.

That's enough for the reason of this trip.

2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger nongi said...

jj~ so you really took the trip to africa? let me know bout it! i'm sure it'll be a huge eye-opener and a good journey to know oneself better. take care girl, and it's nice to see your blog alive! =D

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger junkoba said...

>dai
my god, I never expected you to drop me a message here... but yeah of course i would say THANK YOU! and please just let me know whenever you have time, I'M DYING FOR PARTY WITH YOU!

>nongi
Thanks Nongi not only for giving me a message but also for keeping your eyes on this blog that is barely updated...
will tell you about my trip a lot, when you come visit me in JAPAN!
Just come come come!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home